Search This Blog


A Treasury Of Poetry, Praise And Writings For Ministry
Personal Evangelism, Homeschool Units, Dinner Themes,Dramatic Readings,Plays, And Craft Purposes. We're All About God, Family And Country.... With The Motive Of Ministering To Others.


Friday, September 23, 2016

Your Promises Make Me Strong - Text





Your Promises Make Me Strong


Please, fill me with your Spirit
Let your presence glisten  through.
So others will know, dear Lord;
How I desire  to serve you.
Oh, let your love be my guide;
As I hide your Word inside.
I will humbly trust in you;
No matter  what others do.
When the night seems hard and long;
When I cannot find a song;
Your word is my foundation;
Your promises make me strong.
Oh, you are my strength and shield;
You are what makes my heart full
I can do all things through you;
Nothing is impossible.

Philippines 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
 Mark 9:23 
 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things
 are possible to him that believeth.
Matthew19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is 
impossible; but with God all things are possible.

By : Susan Y Nikitenko     
 September 25th 2011







Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries, But Must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "susannikitenko@gmail.com" All My Poem And Stories Are Both Real And Fictional Designed To Illustrate A Biblical Truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You. Images are not all Christian, but put here for the purposes of doing good works of faith, family and country.